WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE UNTIL FEBRUARY 4th
Mandatory ban on non-essential water use anticipated to continue until mid-day Sunday, February 4, 2024 as per Epcor's notice that can be found by clicking on the below link:
EPCOR has determined the likely cause of the distribution pumping equipment system failure and is forecasting the repairs and water network stabilization will be complete by Sunday, February 4. Once the repairs have been completed, EPCOR will require time to replenish the reservoir system before water restrictions can be lifted. Until the water system has reached acceptable operating levels, the mandatory ban on non-essential water use will remain in place. We currently expect the restriction to be in place until mid-day on Sunday, February 4.
It is critical that residents and businesses continue to reduce non-essential water use during the repair and restoration period.
Residents can help by continuing to do the following:
- Defer laundry or large uses of water such as filling hot tubs
- Use a small amount of dishes and wash them as efficiently as possible
- Take short showers rather than baths
- Don't run the water when brushing your teeth
- Discontinue flooding backyard ice rinks.