WATER RESTRICTION STILL IN PLACE- AVOID NON-ESSENTIAL WATER USE!
A friendly reminder that the Town of Millet is still under a water restriction until Sunday, February 4th.
Water levels are becoming critically low which indicates that many are not complying with the water restriction.
We understand that postponing larger water use projects like laundry and dishwashers is an inconvenience but in order to ensure we have any water at all, we need to restrict any non-essential water use until the repairs are completed and we can raise our water levels.
It is critical that residents and businesses continue to reduce non-essential water use during the repair and restoration period.
Residents can help by continuing to do the following:
- Defer laundry or large uses of water such as filling hot tubs
- Use a small amount of dishes and wash them as efficiently as possible
- Take short showers rather than baths
- Don't run the water when brushing your teeth
- Discontinue flooding backyard ice rinks.
A reminder that if you have any question, please contact the Town directly, as the Town does not monitor outside Facebook groups.