TOWN OF MILLET
The Town of Millet is currently accepting applications for temporary casual position of Home Care Worker.
- Responsibilities include general housekeeping to residents of the Town of Millet.
- Must have a healthy understanding for people’s needs.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Own transportation required.
- Additional training and experience in Homemaking, Home Support Aide, Residential Aide or Nursing Aide would be an asset, but not necessary.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION……
Hiring Procedures for Homemakers
All new applicants must complete the following procedures:
- Application form, with three references
- Personal interview with the Homemaker Coordinator or delegate
- Sign a Statement of Confidentiality
- Have a Criminal Record check
An applicant who completes all the above to the satisfaction of the Service will be appointed to Homemaker staff.
Notes on Employment
No benefits (except vacation);
Do not work on holidays
Part-time - hours dependent upon number
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org