The Town of Millet is looking to hire a permanent full time Operator 1 for Public Works. Working under the supervision of the Foreman, the Operator 1 will provide maintenance on municipal streets, alleys, sidewalks, parking lots and land and will also assist in safe and efficient utility delivery. The successful candidate must be able to deal effectively with the public, employees and others in a courteous and tactful manner and act as an ambassador for the Town of Millet.
- 80 hours per two week period
- Evening and weekend shifts may be necessary occasionally.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Class 5 drivers license
- Valid Class 3 Alberta Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 40kg
- Must have a criminal record check, vulnerable sector record check and driving abstract meeting the standard established by the Town
- Experience on heavy equipment such as a grader, wheel loader, skid steer etc preferred.
Please submit resumes and any questions to:
Lisa Novotny, Director of Development and Infrastructure
The deadline for applying for this opportunity is June 3, 2022.
The Town of Millet wishes to thank all interested applicants, however only those chosen for interviews will be notified.