Places to Stay in Millet
After a great day on the town, enjoy a great rest.
- Coal Lake North recreation area – no camping facilities just boat launch, picnic tables Located 9 km east of highway 2a on Highway 616
- Coal Lake South Park – 25 non serviced sites –picnic tables, boat launch, attendant onsite, fee $25/night contact County of Wetaskiwin 780 352-3321 Located 6 miles east of Wetaskiwin on Highway 13
- Millet Lions Memorial campground – Open April 1 – October 1 no services, attendant onsite, fee $20/night contact Zella 780 387-4620 or 780-387-1396. Located on 54 Street behind the Millet Agriplex 45 Avenue.
- Millet Campground - Weekly/Monthly rates, winter stalls, full hook-ups. Call 387-4000 / 914-1253
- http://www.hilahayers.com (780) 389-4071
- Wetaskiwin Lion's RV Campground (780) 352-7258 (on highway 13 east of Wetaskiwin)
Bed & Breakfast
Hotels & Motelshttp://www.ahla.ca/find-accomodation/alberta-accomodation-guide/
West = Pigeon Lake East = Camrose North = Leduc South = Wetaskiwin